Train Park

On Saturday, Jose and I took Clark to a park in Scottsdale for his birthday. They have a little steam engine train that you can actually ride!

This full-sized train is a museum; it was used for several of the U.S. Presidents during their campaigns. I liked the displays of the china and silverware used on the different train lines. The sleeping compartments were teensy! I don't know how they got any sleep!





They were also having a train show and there were several groups there that had set up their miniature trains. Clark really got a kick out of watching the tiny trains go around and around their tracks.






Riding the train was super fun! It goes through a tunnel and even over a bridge!










They had a couple of different parks there. One was your typical playground equipment, and the other was designed like a town in the old West, complete with stagecoach!






The stagecoach park was right next to a "railroad crossing" and you can play and watch the train go by at the same time. I love the caboose.

Comments

[M] said…
what a great idea
Lisa said…
Holy cow!! I can't believe he is two! Wow time flies. He is so stinkin cute! I hope he had a fabulous day!!

Popular Posts