Action!

Posted by Picasa


The Pioneer Woman is having an "Action" photography assignment right now. All I can think about as I look at all the amazing photos is how much I love Clark. He moves. When I think about action shots, I think about all the times I've tried to get him to sit still in front of my camera, and then I think of these photos that I took of him a year and a half ago. I told him to run! and then I followed him with my camera. They're not great pictures. They will win no awards. But they are burned into my memory and into my heart. My sweet boy, swift and strong. Spinning, jumping, running, turning, bouncing. Laughing.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Little boys just seen to define action don't they? I love the pictures! I need to take more pictures of my kids :)
Unknown said…
I love these. How fun and joyful. Kid are awesome little energy machines, aren't they?

Popular Posts