NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, everyone! Clark is FINALLY 18 MONTHS OLD!!! And, you know what that means......NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeee! We took these pictures before church, just as we were getting into the car to go. Poor kid, never saw it coming.





Although he cried when Jose dropped him off and when he picked him up, the nursery leaders, bless their souls, told us that he did great for most of the time. I went to peek in on him toward the end of Sunday School and one of the bretheren in there gave me a thumbs up sign through the window. So, all in all, IT WAS GREAT! Good job Clark for being such a BIG BOY!!!!

Comments

JS said…
that is a big step! Congrats big boy!

No for Kim and Jose... you can actually get some spiritual enlightenment!
JS said…
3 months to go for us...
Pace & Gwen said…
HURRAY!! Yay for Kimmie - I mean Clark. HA! Kidding. But really, now you can enjoy Relief Society! I loved the phrase "Poor kid, never saw it coming." CRACKED ME UP! He'll get used to it, probably befor long from the sound of how the first day went. AND... I found out (a little late for Syd) if Mom and Dad don't linger, trying to help the baby feel better before leaving, they get over it quicker. Good job Mom and Dad for letting him tough it out. Cause, yeah, Clark is tough. :) Love you guys!
Anonymous said…
Probably due to the fact that I've been on drugs all week, but when I read this post the lyrics from "The Gambler" popped in my head: You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Love you!
jackie e said…
happy times. our vero never looked back once we took her to nursery. clark is such a good blend of the two of you, he is a very very cute boy.
Tiffany said…
Turner looks forward to nursery all week! It is his favorite thing and that makes it so much easier to do my calling! He was sick last week and was so sad when Josh brought him home without going to nursery.
Jenny said…
Don't you think nursery leaders are angels?!

He is SO CUTE, Kim!!!
Pace & Gwen said…
Sorry, Kim, I just can't get over how CUTE your sweet Clark is!!!!!
Maren B said…
Yea! What a relief! Maybe you'll even get to feel the Spirit in church again soon...

Popular Posts