Oasis Blue

Well. I'm not much for projects. I sort of loath them. All the prep work. The shopping for paint colors. It's agonizing. I mean who can really tell the difference between Sea Mist and Tropical Rain? But over the weekend, I turned this Goodwill find from this...



into this. And I must say that I'm quite proud of myself actually. I mean, who wouldn't be after 3 coats of paint! I even put shelf liner in the drawers. I am determined to use this as my "craft" table and hope to get out the sewing machine Jose bought for me for Christmas, three years ago. Wish me luck!

Comments

Maren B said…
Woohoo! Wait to bust out of your comfort zone! I hate stuff like that, too. So much work. So much thought. And so much work. It makes me tired to think about it. I will be so proud of you if you do break out the sewing machine. Especially if you make me something nice.
Maren B said…
I meant, "way to bust out..."
Liz said…
I am quite impressed. I have some similar projects to do to get Emma's new room ready so Kaylie can get the nursery and move out of mine!
[M] said…
I can't believe you finished it so fast! Holy cow. I'm excited for you to start making stuff:) I've got a zillion ideas for projects if you need any...

p.s. it looks great
Anonymous said…
SOOOO CUTE. Not only am I impressed by the fact that you refinished a peice of furniture (b/c that is a lot of work) but it's SO YOU! I'm so glad that you didnt just do a boring color. I love it!
Mama Peck said…
Way to go, Kim!! I can't believe you finished it in one weekend.. very impressive. love the cheerful color too. :)

Popular Posts