Sick Kiddo

My sweet boy is sick. He's been coughing all day long, almost non-stop. He threw up about an hour after lunch during his "nap;" I think because he was coughing so hard. We gave him some cough medicine, but it's not working so great. He finally fell asleep at 5 pm on the couch--a first for him. I carried him into his room and put him on one of the bunk beds because his crib sheets are still in the dryer, and he stayed asleep. That has never happened either--he must be sick. My poor baby.

Comments

Pace & Gwen said…
Ouch. I hate sicknesses, more when kids fight them than when I have to. Poor baby... Feel better soon, Clark!
Unknown said…
YUCK- It's so sad when kids are sick! Coughing & vomiting are the pits! I hope he starts to feel better soon :)
Nate said…
Hey Kim, so I saw your blog from Michelle's and thought I would maybe help with poor Clark. So Nate got an email about putting vicks vapor rub on your feet (liberally) before you go to bed and then put socks on. One of the pediatricians he worked with said the same thing. Kali has been sick for a while now and since she is so young we can't even give her cough syrup. So we tried it. It of course is not perfect, but you get to a point that you will try anything. Maybe that will help.

Oh and Clark is so cute. Looks like you guys are doing great.
Maren B said…
OH, poor Clark! Hope he's better soon.

Popular Posts